Outback Pharmacies provide sponsorship for various sporting clubs, individuals and community organisations throughout Broken Hill and the surrounding areas.
Some of the sporting clubs that we sponsor include:
- Central Cricket Club
- South Football Club
- Central Football Club
- South Cricket Club
- Napredak Bocce Club
We are also major sponsors of local events such as:
- Broken Hill Christmas Pageant
- Patton Village Christmas Party
If you would like apply for sponsorship please fill out a sponsorship application form and drop it in to one of our stores or email it to
Ideally we would support all applications for sponsorship, however unfortunately this is not always financially viable.
Outback Pharmacies strives to play a prominent role in health promotion throughout the community. We do this by making our pharmacists available to many aspects of the community including:
- Talks to community groups such as Rotary, Stroke Support Group etc
- Writing health promotion articles for the local paper each week
- Speaking weekly on local radio
- Performing staff training for nursing homes and other health organisations
- Playing an active role on medication and health advisory boards and committees
- Providing in store health promotion clinics such as ‘Australian Hearing’, ‘Know Your Numbers’ cardiovascular checks, Sunspot checks, Diabetes clinics and more.
If you would like one of our pharmacists to speak to a community group or would like further information then please contact one of our pharmacies.